After a long time without updates, it’s finally time to announce a new version for the Titan IDE!
After ups and downs we got to the version 0.7, after more than 3 years since the first version.
- Added support for the Nintendo Wii, with templates and tutorial;
- New sprites for all the templates, which made the graphics look much better;
- Added music and sound effects functions for the PC templates;
- The backgrounds are now made by tiles which gave a great performance gain on the Dreamcast;
- New background editor in the tool that can be accessed by pressing “F1“;
- Icons and name customization for the PC template’s windows;
- Refactoring of the entire code, drastically reducing the number of lines;
- Simplifying tool installation with far fewer steps.
- The speed is too fast or too slow in Dreamcast emulators, but on the console the templates are 100%;
- In Dolphin (Wii Emulator) the templates have some bugs, but in the console the templates are 100%.
You can follow all the progress directly on my GitHub.
Dreamcast and PC tutorial:
Tutorials for compiling the templates on the Nintendo Wii: